Transcription companies are constantly seeking new talent to add to their pool. General, legal, and medical transcription jobs – online – are becoming more widely known in the work at home arena. Although many companies who offer such services do seek work at home transcriptionists, the typical length of experience required is 2 years. Following is a list of companies who seek at home transcriptionists.
General and Legal Transcription Companies Offering Work at Home Jobs:
E Transcription Solutions
Online work from home performing general transcription.
Legitimate company seeking work at home transcriptionists.
Medical Transcription Companies Offering Work at Home Jobs:
Special Equipment That May be Needed for Transcription Jobs:
- Digital transcription pedal
- Microsoft Office 2000 or above
- WordPerfect (optional but a plus)
- Medical spell check Software (for medical transcription jobs)
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Reference (for medical transcription jobs)
- High Speed Internet